ACS provides expert evaluations, thorough analyses and where necessary, effective testimony in dispute resolution settings. These services have been provided for some of the most complex disputes related to the built environment. Our experts are fluent in the techniques of discovery and investigative analysis of building and engineering failures to assist clients in resolving liability or claims that may result in legal or adversarial positions. Our clients are secure in the knowledge that the opinions and assertions provided are founded upon unbiased analysis, data and broad experience.
Areas of expertise:
- Heating, Ventilating and Air-conditioning (HVAC) systems,
- Cleanrooms and other critically controlled environments,
- Semiconductor wafer fabrication facilities,
- Data Centers,
- Pharmaceutical and healthcare,
- Institutional laboratories,
- Exposure to hazardous materials in the work environment,
- Industrial ventilation systems,
- Power and Process piping systems,
- Plumbing systems,
- Energy management/control systems,
- Commercial/industrial refrigeration systems,
- Fires and explosions,
- Exposure to carbon monoxide,
- Exposure to Legionella,
- Intellectual property disputes regarding patents or trade secrets,
- Compliance with codes and standards,
- Standard of care for design and construction professionals.
Highlights of ACS’ applied expertise to noteworthy cases are outlined here.